Map Split Details:
This list will likely grow a bit more as our server evolves and we encounter new things that need to be addressed. As a general rule, PvP can only take place with a friendly spirit. Any spiteful or mean behavior will not be tolerated. That said, here are a few ground rules. Deviations from these rules may result in a warning, punishment or in severe cases, a permanent ban. If you are not certain what is acceptable then ask first. Have fun!
The map is split in half. North of 0,0 coordinates will be PvE. South then, will of course be PvP. You will be responsible for making sure of your location. Refer to your map frequently if you are in doubt.
There will be a ten (10) block "buffer" on each side of the border. Players are not allowed to build, lay claim (keystone protect) or otherwise inhabit this buffer zone.
We are trying to keep this as simple and basic as possible. We want to keep this server a friendly community. Keep this in mind when engaged in PvP. Abusive or hateful behavior/speech will not be tolerated!
Rules for Ground Zero (Central spawn hub)
The entire city located at 0,0 coordinates (better known as Ground Zero to some of us older players) is a PvP area.
Don't build here! This area will be reset frequently so you will lose anything there.
Rules for the South (PvP Zone)
1. This is a full PvP zone. All PvP kills are acceptable here. This means KOS (kill on sight), explosives, traps, etc. If you get killed, expect to lose any and all loot that you drop. Don't get mad if you are killed and when you go back to see if your backpack is still there, you get killed again.
2. Raiding is permitted here as well. Only destroy what is necessary to gain access!
While using zombies to break into someones base is permitted, you can only do so using your player. You are NOT permitted to use campfires or forges or anything that can attract zombies unattended. NEVER do more damage than is required to gain entry!
This is really the only "rule" as it pertains to regular raiding because let's face it, you are just being a complete asshole if you destroy someones base. If destroying other people's hard work is what gets you off then I don't want you here to begin with. Straight up.
The full list of rules regarding PvP along with other important information can be found HERE.
Rules for the North (PvE Zone)
1. No killing other players, period.
2. No raiding. This includes player controlled prefabs. If a player takes over a prefab, it's theirs. You must use land claim blocks (Also known as keystone or LCB) to protect your base. Players will only know it is another player's base by the "ping" of LCB protection. Structures NOT protected by land claim and do not appear to be another player's base, may be looted. However, it is NEVER okay to raid/loot another players chest or storage container, regardless if there is a claim stone down or not. This is an HUGE map, there are plenty of POI's and towns for everyone.
3. No griefing or stealing. However, if you find a dropped player pack, you may loot it at your discretion.
4. Do NOT engage in negative or accusatory conversation about other players! Past or present. If you have a problem with another player's actions, come to me with your grievances! Or, try to settle your issues privately with the other person as a mature adult.
LCB (land claim block) protection is 51 blocks by 51 blocks in diameter and offer protection while online and offline.
If you are intent on raiding someone's base, you MUST live in the South. You cannot have a base in the North and then raid in the South. If I find that you are using the North solely for the purpose of protecting your shit while you go South to raid players, you will be banned. It's that simple. If you want to raid, live in the South. If you live in the North however, and you just want to get a little more action going from time to time, you are free to enter the South for the purpose of PvP killing. But, not to raid.
If you have a problem with another players actions, come to me with your grievance! Or try to settle your issues privately with the other person as a mature adult. Do NOT engage in negative or accusatory conversation about other players! This goes for past or present players. Abusive or hateful behavior/speech will not be tolerated! This applies to chat in game or in Discord.